- Asheboro Regional Airport - Operated by the City of Asheboro, this regional airport offers a 5,500' runway and full-length taxiways, fueling, instrument approach, rental hangars, flight instruction and more. Call 336-625-6120 for more information.
- Piedmont Triad International Airport - Located approximately 45 minutes from Asheboro
- PART - The Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation provides bus transportation as well as vanpool service. Route 10 is an express service from Asheboro to Greenboro.
- Greyhound - Greyhound has stations in Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem
- RCATS - Provides public transportation service to all Randolph County residents on an advance reservation basis. Curb-to-Curb transportation services for older adults, persons with disabilities, human service agencies, and the general public are provided on a county-wide basis. Clean, dependable vans (some of which are equipped with special accessibility features) are used to transport passengers. Drivers are trained in First Aid, CPR, defensive driving and in other safety-related areas.
NC DOT Rail Division - Passenger Station in Greensboro
Interstate 73/74 runs through Asheboro