The City of Asheboro Water Quality Department operates two North Carolina certified laboratories at the Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants. Personnel in this department perform physical, chemical and biological analyses of water and wastewater parameters for plant operations, industrial survey and state and federal authorities.
1) Provide qualified Water Quality staff to access water quality issues.
2) Provide valid data through the performance of accurate laboratory analysis required for treatment of water and wastewater which is in accordance with current state and federal regulations.
3) Ensure customers have safe, pleasant drinking water required for public health.
4) Ensure quality water for the aquatic life in our receiving streams.
5) Provide knowledgeable and responsible personnel through training, certification and which have pride in professional performance.