Citizen Request

Have a question or see a problem?  Contact us!

Use the form below to ask a question or alert us to non-emergency issues that require attention.  For water or sewer emergencies, call 336-626-1234 during normal business hours or 911 after 5 p.m., over the weekend or on a holiday.

 Department to send issue to:  
 Your Name :  
 Email Address :  
 Phone :  
 Issue :  
 Please respond to me via:   Email    Phone